1. Information of a general nature only
- The material on this website is for general information purposes only. The material on this website is not and should not be regarded as advice, including medical advice. You must in no event use information disseminated via this website to establish a diagnosis or determine treatment, and must consult the competent healthcare professionals in relation to all matters concerning your health and prior to making any medical decision.
- In particular, while reasonable care is taken in its preparation, Servier does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this website or its usefulness in achieving any purpose. Information on this website should not be used without validating that information from appropriate sources and obtaining professional advice where it is prudent to do so. You should make and rely upon your own assessments and enquires to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Servier provides those links as a ready reference for searching for third party goods and services on the internet and not as an endorsement of those websites, their operators, the goods, services or content that they describe.
- You are not permitted to link to or frame the website without Servier’s express written permission.
3. Access and communication
- Servier does not warrant that you will have continuous access to this website. Servier will not be liable in the event that the website is unavailable to you due to computer downtime attributable to malfunctions, upgrades, preventative or remedial maintenance activities or interruption in telecommunications supply.
- Servier does not guarantee the delivery of communications over the internet as such communications rely on third party service providers. Electronic communication (including electronic mail) is vulnerable to interception by third parties and Servier does not guarantee the security or confidentiality of these communications or the security of this website.
- Servier does not provide, and has no control over, communication, networks or services, the internet or other technology used or required to access this website and accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss in any form associated with them, whether due to congestion, technical malfunction, viruses or otherwise.
- Servier does not warrant that this website itself is free from any computer viruses or other defects or that your access to this website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
Where you provide personal information to obtain any information or to create an account with Servier, that personal information must be correct, complete and up-to-date. If you are providing personal information about any person other than yourself, you warrant that you are authorised to provide that information.
If Servier provides you with a user name and password you are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name.
- session cookies, which disappear when you leave this website;
- persistent cookies, which remain on your device until they expire or until you delete them using the browser’s functionalities;
- statistical cookies, which measure the audience of this website.
A physical person cannot be identified with a cookie and only the cookie’s issuer can read or change information contained in them.
6. Intellectual property
All intellectual property rights, including copyright and patents, in this website, Servier’s goods and services, and all components of them are owned or licensed by Servier or any of its related entities. You are permitted to view and print content from this website for the purpose of obtaining information for personal use.
This website contains trade marks, logos, service names, trade names of Servier or third parties which may be registered or otherwise protected by law. You are not permitted to use or reproduce, in whole or part, any trade marks, logos, service names or trade names appearing on this website without the prior and express authorisation of Servier.
7. Prohibited uses
In using this website you must not:
- engage in any commercial activity including marketing, advertising or commercial promotion of goods or services, data mine or use robots or other data collection methods;
- impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation;
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation, rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- post, link to, or otherwise communicate or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information, or otherwise use this website in a manner which is unlawful or would infringe the rights of another person including any intellectual property rights;
- post, link to, or otherwise distribute any information, material or item which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component; or
- directly or indirectly, copy or reproduce, in whole or in part, any information on this website, render it accessible or disseminate it by any means to unauthorised third parties.
8. Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms of service excludes, restricts or modifies any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the ACL, or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the ACL), Servier excludes all warranties, whether express or implied, including any warranties or representations concerning availability of the website, quality, completeness, accuracy, suitability, acceptability or fitness for purpose in relation to the website, the content, all links to or from the website and the goods and services advertised or accessible on the website.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the ACL), the Servier’s liability in respect of any non-excludable warranties or conditions relating to the website, the content, all links to or from the website and the goods and services advertised or accessible on the website is limited to resupplying the website or the relevant content or the reasonable cost of resupplying the website or the relevant content, whichever Servier sees fit to provide.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the ACL), Servier will not be liable for any direct or indirect lost profit, deletion or corruption of electronically or digitally stored information, or any indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of or in connection with the website, the content, all links to or from the website and the goods and services advertised or accessible on the website.
Servier reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and Servier will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
10. Jurisdiction and law
These terms of service are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and the Commonwealth of Australia in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these terms of service, their performance and subject matter.
Each provision of these terms of service is severable from the others and severance of a provision will not affect any other provision.
12. Changes to this website
This website is subject to change at any time without notice and may contain errors.
Servier may from time to time review and update these terms of service to take account of new laws, regulations, products or technology. Your use of this website will be governed by the most recent terms of service posted on this website. By continuing to use this website, you agree to be bound by the most recent terms of service. It is your responsibility to check this website regularly for updated versions of these terms of service.
13. Contacting us